With an extensive network of helpful neighbors, dedicated staff and committed supporters, SVdP delivers direct assistance to those in Alameda County who need a helping hand but don't simply want a hand out.
- More than 200,000 people receive services annually from SVdP
- In fiscal year 2013-14, SVdP served nearly 200,000 hot meals to men, women and children who otherwise would have gone hungry
- The Kitchen of Champions culinary training program graduated 67 students in fiscal year 2013-14
- Over 300 people attended Job Club through the Champion Workforce program in fiscal year 2013-14; Champion Workforces an average of 60 transitional employment jobs at SVdP annually
- In fiscal year 2013-14, over 4,466,058 pounds of electronic waste and materials were recycled or reused
- Volunteers logged in over 26,000 hours of service last year
For more information, read our latest Annual Report.